Friday, March 4, 2016
week 20 young again
When I was littler and in like kindergarten I remember my friends and I all playing with little toy tractors and cars. There was also a toy stove and refrigerator but I did not really play over there as much with those toys. It was so fun and I remember having like no arguments in kindergarten and everyone got along for the most part. Of course as a little kid I did not think about how some of my friends that I had would move away and maybe not go to school with me anymore in later grades. I did not nap much as a kid like during nap that we had in earlier grades but know I am tired some of the time and of course can not sleep during school. I am not tired a lot but when I am because of lack of sleep it is really bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I fell asleep like all the time at nap time
ReplyDelete