Thursday, March 10, 2016
week 25 play with food
Yes at one time I did play with my food. When I was a lot younger during lunch at school my friends and I would usually throw what we did not finish eating in a bag and shake the bag up. It would usually turn a really nasty blackish color and we would dare each other to eat it. Then if we did not finish our drinks by the time lunch ended we would usually pour our drinks in the bag. Sometimes we would accidentally dump the bag on the table making a huge disgusting mess that we would make sad attempts to clean up. It did not really work out that good though because when we were little we were not aloud to talk during lunch and experimenting with our food was not usually a silent activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment