Friday, March 4, 2016
22 fictional loves
I have not had any huge crushes from people in movies or shows or anything but there was this movie that I watched with some of my friends called Prides Prejudice and Zombies. By the way do not watch this movie it was one of the worst movies I have seen and it had like no plot whatsoever. There was just some cute girl that was the main character it was actor lily James...but other than that the movie was dumb and I highly advise that none of you watch it. I have seen it by now but I really wish we would have just watched dead pool rather than that movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh! its that new movie right? i didnt know she was in it! cool!
ReplyDeletePride and Prejudice and Zombies is probably just as boring as the book it is based off of, Pride and Prejudice. So I'm not surprised the movie was sub-par.
ReplyDeletePride and Prejudice and Zombies is probably just as boring as the book it is based off of, Pride and Prejudice. So I'm not surprised the movie was sub-par.
ReplyDelete