Friday, March 4, 2016

The people I know week 23

The people in a group that inspire me the most are my friends family and teachers and the show ridiculousness hosted by rob dyrdek. I learn from my mistakes a lot of the time and just keep trying to perfect the things that I do by trying again. Sometimes I learn from other peoples mistakes though, especially on ridiculousness. Almost 100 percent of the time the people on ridiculousness deserve what happens to them due to their pure stupidity. But sometimes the painful things that happen to them are because of their friends. It also inspires me because most of the mistakes that people make on ridiculousness are worst than the ones I have made so they make me feel like mine are not as bad. Of course my family has inspired me to do a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment