Tuesday, April 26, 2016

week 27 mistakes

A mistake I made is when I was swimming at my cousins pool I got out and when I did I did not see the stainless steal screw sticking out on the ladder used to get out of the pool. So I stepped on it jamming the head of the stainless steal screw in the web of my foot. I remember looking down in shock when it happened it did not hurt what was worst was just the shock factor and knowing that I was going to have to go to somewhere to get it repaired. I forget what emergency room we went to but I finally got the two stitches to repair the hole in my foot about two and a half hours after we arrived at the hospital. I see why it took so long though because as an experience as it was I was easily the lowest person on the list of people with problems going into the emergency room. The only reason we went to the emergency room for something this minor is because no other places to get it fixed were open.

1 comment: