Friday, April 29, 2016

week 29 Nick cage

I think Nick would find the gold in one of the abandoned houses in Washburn because that is where people would least expect something of value to be so they would not think to look there. I do not think there would be any treasure map or anything though because the people who hide it would not want any chance of anyone finding the treasure. I do not think Nick would share any of the money with me when he did find it though. He would probably report it or try to trace back to the family of the person who hid it so they could have the money. I think it would also be in Washburn because it is such a little town and probably one of the last places someone would look for treasure at. Even if Nick figured out they were pirates or bad people that hid the money i still do not think he would keep the money. I think he would send it to a charity before keeping it.

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, if I found a butt-ton of money, the first thing I wouldn't do is give it to charity.

    ReplyDelete