Friday, April 29, 2016
week 30 luck
Since in this blog I have the luck to be successful in everything I do I would sky jump without a parachute. I would also do a bunch of stunts on dirt bikes or four wheelers because I would always succeed. I would be filthy rick because I would never lose in any races I went in because I would succeed in everything I would try. I would walk around doing flips somehow landing them because I can do anything and always succeed so I would never get hurt. When I would go swimming I would just stay under water for like 5 minutes and come back up without even a loss of breath amazing everyone. I would be an underwater welder because there is a huge risk in underwater welding but the people who do it get paid a lot and since I would always succeed there would be no danger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I dont think I could ever be a welder
ReplyDeleteUnderwater welding is insane, I would wish you good luck, but you already have all of the luck.
ReplyDeleteyou are pretty lucky. Haha you are not
ReplyDeleteI couldn't jump with a parachute let alone with out one
ReplyDeleteI couldn't be a welder either
ReplyDelete