Tuesday, November 10, 2015

week 9 Ive been shrunk.

I never knew how many dust bunnies and dirt was on the school floor until i was shrunk down to the size of a bug. When I got shrunk I was on my chair and thought about jumping down off the chair but it was to big of a jump. So i thought about crawling on the underneath of the desk right next to the chair but I did not because of all of the gum that was stuck to the underneath of the desk. I know when you normal sized humans get shocked by the metal from your desk or something metal it does not hurt that bad but I got shocked by the rivets on the desk and it shocked me so hard that I fell off of the chair plummeting to  the ground. I woke up to a loud bell followed by what sounded like a heard of elephants running around the school then i remembered that the sound i was hearing was the kids and they were going to be here any minute. I was starting to get hungry so I just kept running looking for anything to eat. You have to remember that when something shrinks in size so does its brain. So anyway I ran all the way down to the cafeteria and saw this thing that looked like a little white house so I jumped in it thinking there may be food inside. It was A Roach Glue Trap and I stuck there until I starved. The End  

1 comment:

  1. The ending was pretty depressing, considering the fact you didn't know better.

    ReplyDelete