Monday, November 30, 2015
week 12 right to a wallflower
I would like to appreciate all of the veterans who have fought for our freedom because they probably aren't told enough how grateful people are for their service and how much they helped the World. I would also like to appreciate charities in general especially the wounded warrior project. Sometimes I change the channel when the sad commercials come one especially the animal shelter one where it tells how many animals are abused and shows sad pictures of mistreated animals. I do not know why you have to pay so much a month though and it is not possible to just pay one time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like how you wrote about the veterans and charities. most people dont think of that first
ReplyDeleteThat was very thoughtful of you WIllie(: I agree with Taylor
ReplyDeleteThat was very thoughtful of you WIllie(: I agree with Taylor
ReplyDeleteThats very sweet and I hate those commercials it makes me feel so bad for the animals
ReplyDelete