Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Week 11 behind the hamper
So I was cleaning out my room for the first time in I do not remember how long and I saw a strange little door that I had never seen before. So I opened it and there was this repugnant smell that mad my eyes water followed by an eccentric looking character whose smell waft in to my room the farther I opened the door. I had all ready seen and endured enough so I shut the door and went on with my day thinking about how in horror movies it never ends well when people curiously open doors. I never told anyone about the door but every day i become more tempted to take a peak and see what creatures may wonder behind the door today. But I would talk myself out of it until one day I built up the courage to at least look at the door without opening it and it was gone. I do not know what happened to this door but every time I think about it I tell myself it was just a dream and that the door never existed. So either I am going crazy or it was just a dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think....crazy. Just kidding! That is a really good story.
ReplyDelete