Wednesday, October 28, 2015

week 10 taking over

I would not take over the world because I know that however much i tried to impress everyone it is impossible. I would also not like the responsibility of the World in my hands and also would not like not having anything to look forward to because as the ruler of the world I would have everything. There would probably be a big manhunt for me because of the people who did not like what I was doing and the rules I was making that affected everyone in the World. If I were to succeed at taking over the World there would be Subway restaurants all over the place and not as many Mcdonalds. There would be no such thing as cars and everyone would ride around on Mopeds. Music would be played everywhere and if someone had a different taste of music than me than that would be to bad.

3 comments:

  1. I would expect you to put Steak 'n Shakes everywhere and just plain ban haunted houses

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha yeah stake "N Shake is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha yeah stake "N Shake is good.

    ReplyDelete