Friday, December 11, 2015

week 15 who stole the snow

This weatherman stole the snow machine. I am going to go to his house and spy on him to see how the weather machine works and try to make a replica of it at my house. If that fails I will just hire someone to sneak into his house to get the machine and then if they got caught it would be their own fault. I would then take it and make snow with it making a lot of kids happy because they all want snow...especially to get out of school. I would then probably like a hero for bringing the snow back.

3 comments:

  1. you would go spy on people you fruit cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you engineered a replica, that wouldn't be very stupid. Then you have the power to change the weather, and reverse Raine's affects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you engineered a replica, that wouldn't be very stupid. Then you have the power to change the weather, and reverse Raine's affects!

    ReplyDelete