Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Week 8 explaining Science
I figured out an explanation to why the sky is blue it all makes sense to me know. So the reason the sky is blue is one time this very very giant lady was drinking a cup of water and she accidentally spilled so when you look up and see the sky it is actually the water that has not yet made it down to us yet. In an attempt to clean up her mess this lady took some really big napkins but she gave up on cleaning up here mess so those napkins are what we call clouds. The reason it gets dark every day is because the messy lady also likes to drink coffee at the same time each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
seems legit. haha! wow you are already done!!
ReplyDeleteseems legit. haha! wow you are already done!!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff billy.
ReplyDeleteGood stuff billy.
ReplyDeleteIf you would have told me that when I was younger I probably would have believed that it makes sense.
ReplyDeleteIf you would have told me that when I was younger I probably would have believed that it makes sense.
ReplyDeletebut why hasn't it reached us yet? lol when it eventually does, it will be a sticky mess lol and I will probably puke a lot because I hate coffee and it gives me headaches and I puke. lol
ReplyDelete