Thursday, September 17, 2015

week 5 white house down fictional world

.
If I had to choose I would probably be James Sawyer [Jammie Foxx] from The White House Down movie. In this movie he was the president. In this movie a capital policeman [Channing Tatum]s daughter is kidnapped while taking a tour through the white house. A guy dressed as the janitor of the white house set off a bomb putting the white house in lock down. I thought it was cool how after everyone who was protecting the president before was down except for the capital policeman the president fought for himself. It was a very good movie full of action but I thought the president would be the last one to fight in hand to hand combat!!! Why i picked this as the fictional world is because as good of a movie as it is its pretty far fetched.

No comments:

Post a Comment