I had a really good summer and i am sad that it came to an end although I am happy that I get to see my friends almost every day at school now though. I am looking forward to meeting all of my new teachers and even seeing the teachers I have had. I am very excited about starting a new season of golf and hope i can make it on the Junior Varsity team. That would be pretty good because this is only my second year of golf. I am also looking forward to getting my license in November and being able to drive with my friends.
I am not a golf person but I hope that you get to make it and do well.
ReplyDeletei made it!!! and thanks
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is going well now that you've had a couple of weeks to get on your feet about the whole thing.
ReplyDelete